Warning Signs and Symptoms
- Unexplained heart murmur or high blood pressure
- Unexplained fainting or seizures
- Dizziness or lightheadedness during or after physical activity
- Unusual chest pain or discomfort with exercise
- Excessive, unexpected and unexplained shortness of breath with exercise
- Extreme, unexpected and unexplained fatigue or tiredness
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Skipping or racing heartbeats
- Family history of heart disease
- Family history of unexpected sudden death during physical activity or during a seizure, or any other unexplained sudden death of an otherwise healthy family member under age 50
Consult a physician promptly if you or someone you know has one or more of these signs and/or symptoms.
Early detection and a quick response are crucial factors to help stop Sudden Cardiac Arrest in children.
She continues to motivate and inspire us in many ways.